Yoga for glowing Skin
Moisturizers, night creams, face packs, peel off masks, toners, massage creams, scrubbers and gels; everything is stacked up on your dressing table. Have I left out something ladies? These are all, right? We use these beauty products to get that wonderful glow. But needless to say, nothing has worked out yet. We keep wondering how on earth these Celebrities manage to keep the glow of their skin on for years. Magic or expensive cosmetics? No, the name of the magic is yoga. Yoga is the answer to all physical, mental and spiritual development.
3. 3. Halasana (Plough pose)
- Lie down on your yoga mat straight and relaxed. Put your arms by your side with palms facing the floor.
- Now slowly lift up your legs from the floor such that a right angle is formed between your upper and lower torso. Push floor with your hands so that it gets easy for you to lift your legs. Breathe and relax.
- Next bring your legs more towards your upper torso and slowly lift your hips off the floor supporting and balancing yourself with your hands.
- Continue lifting your legs and bring it beyond your head as much as possible so as to touch the floor beyond your head with your toes.
- At this point, lift your back further so that now only your shoulder and your head is resting on the floor.
- Now your back has formed an arch. Straighten your spine and support the two sides of your waist with your hands, elbows on the ground. Breathe normally.
- Hold posture for 15-30 seconds before returning back to normal position.
Refer to the below picture for a clear step by step understanding.
This is one of the wonderful yoga asanas for glowing skin!