Yoga for glowing Skin
Moisturizers, night creams, face packs, peel off masks, toners, massage creams, scrubbers and gels; everything is stacked up on your dressing table. Have I left out something ladies? These are all, right? We use these beauty products to get that wonderful glow. But needless to say, nothing has worked out yet. We keep wondering how on earth these Celebrities manage to keep the glow of their skin on for years. Magic or expensive cosmetics? No, the name of the magic is yoga. Yoga is the answer to all physical, mental and spiritual development.
1. Yoga For Glowing Skin 1. Breathing exercise
Control your breathing through counts that will rejuvenate your mind and that is what makes this pose of yoga for beautiful skin so popular.
- Sit on the floor with legs crossed.
- Close your eyes, relax and breathe normally.
- Now breathe in deeply through both nostrils with the count of 10.
- Hold your breath, again by counting 10.
- Count another 10 to release the breath.
- Practice this breathing technique for 5-10 minutes.
This breathing exercise will help you control your mind and you won’t get stressed out easily.